We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Eat on Cape Cod

Washington DC
Level Contributor
24 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Where to Eat on Cape Cod

I just returned to DC from a week on the Cape and will be reviewing my restaurants finds here:

…blogspot.com/search/label/Cape%20Cod

Enjoy; I hope it is helpful.

eatingarounddc.blogspot.com

The Sea
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to Eat on Cape Cod

Great start! Is there more coming? Hope so.

The 'Raw Bar' lobster roll looks as good as the lobster roll I had at Brax in Harwich Port last week!

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,109 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to Eat on Cape Cod

Thank the lord. I opened this with great trepidation waiting for one more person to put me closer to my personal heck by putting a question mark at the end of the topic and expecting others to plan their trip. Hopefully folks will figure out the topic is a statement and not a question!!!! Keep it coming. And will have to check out your DC blog since I live in the area.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to Eat on Cape Cod

Thanks, DC!

I've had the pleasure of visiting both places, and give both of them two thumbs up.

I found myself reading through all your Boston blogs, lol. Neptune Oyster, Anna's, great stuff in there! It's nice to know that Boston (and Provincetown) have such a special place in your heart.

Edited: 01 September 2010, 01:46
Boston...
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to Eat on Cape Cod

I too also thought you were looking for eateries Cape-Wide and almost did not check out this post - glad I did

I too have frequented the Raw Bar and the Sundae School - love the RawBar and the ice cream is over rated.

BUT

It is a common theme for PB posts that the staff/help is missing a key ingredient. My first visit the owner/chefs were welcoming and friendly but the owner's wife was a bit overwhelmed and cranky.

Customer service goes a long way and I hope they straighten that out as all three of our visits (bakery) yielded some great breads and pastries.

I will try it again as it is unparalleled in the Lower Cape.

5. Re: Where to Eat on Cape Cod

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2011, 05:19