We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy fresh seafood for the grill near Sesuit Harbor?

chicago
Level Contributor
99 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy fresh seafood for the grill near Sesuit Harbor?

Hi everyone , I was wondering where to buy fresh seafood for grilling during my stay and can you buy lobsters right off the boat? thanks the tuna

Central...
Level Contributor
194 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy fresh seafood for the grill near Sesuit Harbor?

The fish market next to Petersen's grocery store on 6A just over the line into Yarmouthport has great fresh fish.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,463 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy fresh seafood for the grill near Sesuit Harbor?

Believe it or not....Stop and Shop in Patriot Sq. They have their dayboat catch of the day items listed and there are several options. We ate fresh haddock at $2 a pound less than the fish market. If they don't have something that you want you have Ring Bros fish market as a back up in the smaller shopping center across the street and they will be more expensive if you care.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy fresh seafood for the grill near Sesuit Harbor?

I go to Chatham Fish at Ring Brothers on Rt. 134. Dennis Lobster next to Benny's on 28 in Dennisport might suit your needs. Have fun..please provide a trip report.

chicago
Level Contributor
99 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy fresh seafood for the grill near Sesuit Harbor?

thanks everyone-the tuna

5. Re: Where to buy fresh seafood for the grill near Sesuit Harbor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 18:17