We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving weather in Cape Cod

Atlanta
Level Contributor
63 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving weather in Cape Cod

What is the weather like in Cape cod at the end of November? I like Fall weather!

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,075 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving weather in Cape Cod

You could be lucky but usually you'll need to dress warmly and expect it to be damp, gloomy and windy too. If you want to see the temps and percip from previous years then look at the 'history data' at www.wunderground.com

Edited: 14 September 2011, 19:54
Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
21,040 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving weather in Cape Cod

It's variable, but it will most likely be colder and darker than "fall weather". Coming from Atlanta, your winter weather is similar to The Cape at the end of November.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving weather in Cape Cod

I used to windsurf up until T'Giving..it can be cold, warm, rainy...who knows BUT no matter what, it's amazing..

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,311 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanksgiving weather in Cape Cod

I'm sorry to say the weather could be almost anything, from sunny and pleasant to icy and freezing - or anything in between. We can talk averages all day, but the truth is any one day or weekend at that time could be anything you might imagine.

5. Re: Thanksgiving weather in Cape Cod

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 06:17