We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Deals Mid Cape (West Yarmouth)

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant Deals Mid Cape (West Yarmouth)

Hi there...our family is staying at the Bayside Resort in West Yarmouth and visiting Cape Cod for the first time. I was wondering if anyone had tips on some restaurant deals in the area? One poster on another thread recommended 1/2 price tapas on Tuesdays at Embargo and that's on our list. I would love to be able to dine out every night without breaking the bank. Thanks for any input!

Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
549 reviews
from US$89.10*
Go Boston Card
122 reviews
from US$57.00*
Fall on Cape Cod: Day Trip from...
84 reviews
from US$76.00*
Cape Cod Fast Ferry
37 reviews
from US$54.00*
Methuen
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
537 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Deals Mid Cape (West Yarmouth)

There is a website : capecoddailydeals.com . There is a sign up that will send you a daily message about a deal. There are a variety of offerings posting some are activities . But this week they have an ice cream and one for a casual restaurant. There are expiration dates so read carefully. You would not want to buy a deal if your trip does not match the dates. there is a window for purchase as well as a set number of the deals. Also, there are early seating for cheaper prices but this may cut into time for outdoor activities. check out places that are less formal where you can order and sit and split some meals if the kids are not big eaters.

You could also check out Groupons for south of Boston .not a specific cape category. Last year I went to Nantucket for 1/2 price in first class.

Have fun!

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Deals Mid Cape (West Yarmouth)

Excellent! Thanks so much!

Yarmouth, MA
Level Contributor
460 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Deals Mid Cape (West Yarmouth)

Another good idea is to stop at the local visitors center when you get here and pick up a bunch of restaurant and activity flyers and brochures. Many include dollars-off or BOGO coupons.

The Yarmouth Visitors Center is less than a mile up Rt. 28 from Bayside Resort, at the intersection of Higgins Crowell Road and Rt. 28. As you walk in, you'll see a whole wall of restaurant brochures diagonally to your right.

I'm not 100% sure, but I suspect that Bayside Resort will also have brochures, flyers, coupons, etc. for local dining and attractions.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Deals Mid Cape (West Yarmouth)

Ocean House has an amazing 3 course menu for 28.00. Girardi's has an early dining 20.00 3 course menu. Many places do, actually. Please call in case I am off a dollar or two. Summer Stock starts a new Sunday brunch buffet for 14.00 I believe and I think Fin has specials.

Edited: 29 April 2012, 00:40
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Deals Mid Cape (West Yarmouth)

Thanks so much everyone!

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,212 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant Deals Mid Cape (West Yarmouth)

But, so far, we haven't found a more satisfying and great meal than Embargo for the price on Tuesday nights. If you like mussels then be sure to order their bowl of PEI mussels, just $4 last season. They are pretty big on garlic too especially serving it with their bread. Beware though of how many drinks you order or you could blow your budget.

7. Re: Restaurant Deals Mid Cape (West Yarmouth)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 04:15