We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dancing Spoons???

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,884 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Dancing Spoons???

Anyone heard of and/or dined at Dancing Spoons? Is this new? Here's part of what has been written about it on an advertisement.

Dancing Spoons Cafe in Harwich, owned by chef Lisa Whelan, is located in the heart of Harwich on Parallel Street - behind Main Street. Serving delicious food, drinks, dessert and much more

Mentioned in this post
Harwich
Harwich
Cape Cod, MA
Special Offer
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
590 Reviews
from US$94.50*
US$105.00
Go Boston Card, with Access To...
127 Reviews
from US$59.00*
Special Offer
Small-Group Day Trip to Plymouth and...
5 Reviews
from US$94.50*
US$105.00
From Boston to Cape Cod Day Trip...
188 Reviews
from US$78.00*
Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,329 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dancing Spoons???

Never heard of it before...thanks. I'll check it out the next time I am in the area.

Yarmouth, MA
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dancing Spoons???

Nope. Never heard of it, either. I'll ask around with my Harwich friends and see what I can find out.

Mentioned in this post
Harwich
Harwich
Cape Cod, MA
Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,319 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dancing Spoons???

Its gotten some good reviews on Yelp:

yelp.com/biz/…20spoons

Cape Cod
Level Contributor
3 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dancing Spoons???

Very familiar with Dancing Spoons and highly recommend it for breakfast or lunch or for catering services. Always closed on Mondays. Chef Lisa prides herself on fresh, wholesome ingredients so she has a loyal following. Location is a bit out of the way but Harwich Center is a charming, tiny village worth finding. Cape Cod Tileworks, Brooks Academy Museum, Snow's, summer fairs and concerts at Brooks Park keep this place on the map. 100 years ago it was the commercial hub of Cape Cod.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
26 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dancing Spoons???

I was in the café couple weeks ago. The sandwich I got to go was pretty good. The only negative comment I would have is that the French white bread was not fresh, which most people in the USA probably would not mind, but being a picky eater and from Europe (where people are used to fresh bread every day), I have to mention that.

6. Re: Dancing Spoons???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2014, 07:18