We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Charter in August?

calif.
Level Contributor
12 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Boat Charter in August?

Hi,

I just thought of an amazing gift for my mom for her Bday. She is a former Cape Codder now in Los Angeles who loves being on the water. A sailboat cruise along the Cape..2-3 nights maybe, hitting Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. I thought this would be unique. Not sure this is doable or within my budget but thought i would ask the all knowing Advisors.

Let me know! Thanks.

Kesha

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,242 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat Charter in August?

Sea Witch Sailing Charters out of Martha's Vineyard has 3 day/2 night sails around the Cape & Islands

http://seawitchsailingcharters.com/index.html

calif.
Level Contributor
12 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat Charter in August?

Checking this out now! Thank you so much!

Yarmouth, MA
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat Charter in August?

Wow, I had no idea that existed. Looking at the website, it appears that Cuttyhunk is on the itinerary. Totally cool!

Thanks for posting, kendrick ...

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,242 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat Charter in August?

It is pretty cool, expensive, but cool ;-)

5. Re: Boat Charter in August?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2014, 06:18