We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

signs

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
345 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
signs

Hi, I am going to Cap Cod in September - I cannot wait. This trip is on my bucket list for sure!

I have my hotels booked in North Turo, Hyannis and Martha's Vineyard. I have read lots of posts re restaurants and grocery stores, etc. I would like to know where a store (craft shop) is that i can buy a wooden sign that says "beach" or "Cap Cod" or something. A sign for a door. Also I would to know where to buy prints of the Cap Cod beaches. thanks very much. Lori

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
Level Contributor
2,356 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: signs

Usually any Christmas Tree Shop will have some....also most gift shops will have something like that.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,383 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: signs

I agree on the Christmas Tree Shops. Also AC Moore or Michaels are craft stores that might have something as well.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,240 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: signs

For prints I recommend the shop at the Provincetown Art Association Museum (PAAM). Also some of the galleries in Ptown sell prints c

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
345 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: signs

PAAM - great - thanks very much. and christmas shops - okay. thank you,

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
Level Contributor
5,222 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: signs

Be sure to get a sign that reads "Cape Cod" and not "Cap Cod."

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,383 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: signs

lmao Howland. ;)

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
345 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: signs

wow - I really can't wait to go and meet all the sarcastic people - no need for that.

I am sure you are not perfect ....

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
345 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: signs

nice people....

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,383 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: signs

You really need to bring your sense of humor with you to Boston. ;) We like to tease but we're not mean.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,245 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: signs

Do take a walk around Wellfleet Center. I saw quite a few matted photographs of local beaches. The Left Bank Gallery on Commercial Street has arts and crafts that span all price ranges. But, even if you don't buy, it's a great place to browse.