We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buildings at the Sea Crest in Falmouth

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Buildings at the Sea Crest in Falmouth

How many actual buildings are there at the Sea Crest and any reccomendations on a building to ask for??? I did not pay for Ocean front as we are going to spend no time in the room

Methuen
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
537 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buildings at the Sea Crest in Falmouth

I have not been there for awhile but there are rooms in the main building ( hotel setup ) and then there are buildings lining and across the parking lot . If I was staying I would pick the rooms closest to the main building . Does the brochure/ website show a diagram ?

Boston and...
Level Contributor
3,722 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buildings at the Sea Crest in Falmouth

This last December, I stayed in the single story building over on the left, south, on the property line, and was very happy. Fireplace, large room, very nice bed and bathroom. New sheets, bedding. The bathroom had been remodeled very recently -- light, new everything, two sinks, new towels. View of the ocean if I stood at the picture window and looked somewhat left (my description of "partial"). I thought the food at the hotel's sports pub Red's was expensive.

[I have no connection with the hotel.]

3. Re: Buildings at the Sea Crest in Falmouth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Cape Cod