We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

camping RV in septembre

Sutton, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
camping RV in septembre

We are searching for a nice campground close to the beach with space around the site. We don't want to be too close of the neighbour.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: camping RV in septembre

You might have a look at Nickerson State Park. I thought of Shawme Crowell, but it doesn't have a beach. Bourne Scenic Park doesn't either; it's on the Cape Cod Canal, which is rather fun. And it's an easy drive to Scusset Beach.

You might look at all three. Of the three, Bourne Scenic Park may be the one where you're closest to your neighbors. I'm not sure you can get away from that on Cape Cod as much as in other places.. It's a relatively small place.

Sutton, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: camping RV in septembre

I read that there is no hook up at Nickerson. I think that with the RV it will be difficult to be close to the beach and have some place. Did you know about Sweetwater Forest?

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: camping RV in septembre

I'm sorry, I don't.

Sutton, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: camping RV in septembre

Thank you

5. Re: camping RV in septembre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 05:16