We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left Luggage - Salisbury - CHANGED

Wiltshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire, London
Level Contributor
12,488 posts
486 reviews
Left Luggage - Salisbury - CHANGED

Regulars will be aware of a long-standing report that Left Luggage in Salisbury was possible at the Cat Tavern near the Railway station. Please note therefore that The Cat Tavern closed on 11 March 2018 “until further notice”.

I have just spoken to the The Railway Tavern, several doors closer to the Station and in a prominent position as you walk out of the Station and turn left. They offer secure storage for luggage at £3 per item from 0900hrs to 2300hrs daily. (Note - before 1200hrs you will need to ring the bell to drop off luggage.)

(For the avoidance of doubt - please note there is also a Railway “Inn” in Salisbury, which is further away, invisible from the Station – and does not offer left luggage.)

7 replies to this topic
Machynlleth, United...
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Left Luggage - Salisbury - CHANGED

Thanks PMQ - very helpful.

London
Destination Expert
for London, Devon
Level Contributor
25,000 posts
52 reviews
2. Re: Left Luggage - Salisbury - CHANGED

Thank you - I will try to remember when the subject of left luggage and Stonehenge next comes up!

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Amesbury, London, Windsor
Level Contributor
8,147 posts
67 reviews
3. Re: Left Luggage - Salisbury - CHANGED

Thank you for checking that out for TA visitors, PMQ.

New Mexico
Level Contributor
14,826 posts
111 reviews
4. Re: Left Luggage - Salisbury - CHANGED

Good information to have, thank you.

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
5,634 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Left Luggage - Salisbury - CHANGED

Thanks PM - might be worth reposting this useful information on the Salisbury forum so that more people see it.

P-t-B

1 post
6. Re: Left Luggage - Salisbury - CHANGED

Visited the Railway Tavern to drop off luggage while visiting town. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We dropped off 2 bag for 3 pounds each. After visiting the town, Cathedral and Stonehenge we returned to pay and and collect our bag. The week prior, I sent a message through their Facebook page confirming we could leave our bags with them. I would recommend the Railway Tavern! I felt it was safe, secure and friendly! Thanks!~

Bath UK
Destination Expert
for Bath
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
70 reviews
7. Re: Left Luggage - Salisbury - CHANGED

When I was in Salisbury this Christmas, I noticed a sign on The Cat Tavern (still closed) also advertising left luggage at Deacons pub (further down Fisherton St, 100m towards the City centre,

I quite like Baroüshka (Lebanese/Middle Eastern) a bit further along which has good value set lunches/early bird suppers.

Reply to: Left Luggage - Salisbury - CHANGED
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted