We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Log Cabins in UK?

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
11 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Log Cabins in UK?

Hi all,

A long time member but more recently a lurker.

I would like to book up a nice log cabin somewhere in England for me and the GF for Valentine's Weekend (not Centre Parcs!). All the websites I look at all look a bit "tacky" though the log cabins do look good. I need some advice as to where would be nice...

Friday 12th Feb - Sunday 14th / Monday 15th. Ideally somewhere by a river / by the sea. Got to be able to take the Chihuahua and needs to have a hot tub.

Any thoughts / recommendations would be gratefully received.

Deleerious

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Log Cabins in UK?

Dont know of any with hot tubs by the sea -you must like the water but have you looed at the Forestry Commision ones in Keldy Forest in North Yorkshire . they have hot tubs and take dogs but sorry no sea view

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
11 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Log Cabins in UK?

Thanks very much. I'll give it a look.

Midlands
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Log Cabins in UK?

Hi There,

I recently came across this website www.logcabinholidaysdirectory.co.uk

…it doesn’t list log cabins with hot tubs, but it does give you a fairly basic list of cabins that will take pets.

Hope it helps.

4. Re: Log Cabins in UK?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2010, 05:15