We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight stay in Manchester near Airport?

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
7 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Overnight stay in Manchester near Airport?

Due to the timing of my flight back to the US I have to spend a night in Manchester. Could anyone tell me of a nice (i.e. better quality than a hostel, but certainly not the crown plaza) hotel near the airport?

Thanks!

Edited: 07 October 2010, 17:02
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight stay in Manchester near Airport?

Try www.travelodge.co.uk manchester airport

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
21,079 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight stay in Manchester near Airport?

Bewleys is just across from T1 and quite a reasonable price. Rooms from £65 per night. It is walking distance to T1, but they also offer an airport transfrer free of charge to any terminal.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Overnight stay in Manchester near Airport?

Bewleys and Travelodge are both good suggestions. Of those 2, Bewleys is a little more expensive, more comfortable and more convenient.

Similarly priced there's also the Premier Inn. It's next door to the Travelodge. You'll have to pay for the shuttle to both the Travelodege and Premier Inn (about £6 each way) so remember to add that to the price comparison.

4. Re: Overnight stay in Manchester near Airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 07:17