We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Complete Travel Solutions through Teletext?

East Mids, UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Complete Travel Solutions through Teletext?

I was wondering if anyone has booked through Complete Travel Solutions (based in Swansea, UK) before? I cannot find any reviews about them and am worried of booking with them without any background/information on them first. I would be grateful of any comments/info from anyone who has had experience of them. Many Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Swansea
Swansea
Swansea County, UK
Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,512 Reviews
US$124 per adult
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
717 Reviews
US$112 per adult
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,195 Reviews
US$127 per adult
Blackpool, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Complete Travel Solutions through Teletext?

yes, iused complete travel via teletext and in my opinion they are a bunch of muppets. i was waiting to fly fom liverpool to benidorm and after booking with them they sent my travel docs into my spammail andi was sat in a liverpool library waiting to download of course no luck with holiday had to go home yet i still lost all my money. avoid like the plague

Glastonbury, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Complete Travel Solutions through Teletext?

Where I appreciate the inconvenience caused, you can't really blame Complete Travel Solutions for the email going to your spam folders. It's more likely an issue with your ISP settings or your own filter levels that would cause this.

Does anyone have any misgivings about Complete Travel Solutions in regards stability of the company, issues with bookings, general interaction with them. They appear all over Icelolly.com so I assume they are a good organisation.

Thanks

Fife
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Complete Travel Solutions through Teletext?

I've just booked with them, so far I'm worried to be honest. They said £200 on teletext website, ended up paying another £66, not much but kinda false advertisement. Still waiting on a confirmation email although the money has been taken from account. Just called them to see where email is, takes 24-48 hours to send one. Took me 4 phone calls to actually get through as no one was answering. Then they called back 5 mins later, asking for Emma. My names Claire, oh sorry, wrong number. A bit suspicious as my name and number are on screen so to be mixed up with an Emma I find strange. I'll let you now what happens! Hope my holiday is fine as I am desperate to get away and well, basically don't wanna lose any money.

Mentioned in this post
Hope
Hope
Hope Valley, UK
Glastonbury, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used Complete Travel Solutions through Teletext?

I completely understand your "need to get away" trust me - been there.

I've not gone with CTS but only because I sourced a deal through www.somewhere2stay.com that was about the same cost.

For what my advice is worth, just keep pestering. From research I did, the travel accrediation they have means that they can't bank your holiday money until you confirm the holiday is complete as it's help by the trust. So reassurance there for you.

I hope everything is great and you get the holiday you so want.

South Wales
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used Complete Travel Solutions through Teletext?

Hi was wondering- did you et your confirmation email?

South Wales
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used Complete Travel Solutions through Teletext?

Hi was wondering- did you et your confirmation email?

East Mids, UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone used Complete Travel Solutions through Teletext?

As the member that asked about this company intitally, we ended up booking with them. We took the gamble as they were by far the cheapest and the service I was receiving from them over the phone was good. Went to Cyprus last month and everything went smoothly. No problems at all. My experience was good with them so would use them again providing I didnt hear anything too negative about them.

ClaireBear, I hope you heard from them in the end and managed to go on holiday. I recall our confirmation e-mail taking about 24 hrs to come through. I believe it is because the booking is then transferred to their admin dept. from the point of booking and the admin team then have to action it.

@ whiilly having your e-mail sent to your spam folder - as Khonsu says, that would have been because of your e-mail settings, Complete Travel didn't specifically send it to your spam folder.

Lincoln, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone used Complete Travel Solutions through Teletext?

Hi PricklyHeat01 ... I, like you was looking for reviews on complete travel but could only find this. Im looking to book a holiday at the end of the year and have found that these are by far the cheapest (through icelolly). However, i just called to make an enquiry and the guy i spoke to didnt dound profesional at all. He was talking as though i was just a mate of his. This has worried me alittle so was just looking for your reasurance

East Mids, UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone used Complete Travel Solutions through Teletext?

Hello Samantha. Mmm, that wasn’t a good first impression for you. Why don’t you try calling again and hopefully you will speak with someone a bit more professional. The lady I spoke to was called Kelly, she was really helpful. I can only go from my personal experience with them but it was good. Price was fantastic (why we went with them in the first instance), everything went smoothly and there were no problems at all. Up until arrival at the hotel we did have some doubt in our mind that there wouldn’t be a problem somewhere down the line bearing in mind how much cheaper it was compared to what others had paid but we had no problems at all and I would definitely use them again provided their prices remain so competitive. Just be aware that with these types of holidays (via Ice Lolly/Teletext) the prices fluctuate rapidly. Due to them being a non-package holiday (flight is booked direct with the flight operator and then the accommodation is booked direct with the hotel operator), the flight prices fluctuate constantly which obviously impacts the overall cost so if the price is good then go for it, chances are it will be more expensive if you leave it a couple of days. We ummed and ahhed (waiting for a response on this forum) and the next day when we decided we would take the gamble, we ended up paying £20 more each because the flight price had increased. £20 obviously isn’t a lot but annoying when you have a price in your head and then it starts creeping up.

If you decide to go with them then I hope you get as good a service and price as we did. Enjoy your holiday :-)

Wakefield, United...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone used Complete Travel Solutions through Teletext?

hi, i know this was a very old post but im just wondering how your holiday went as i am considering booking through this company?

thanks.