We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels.com

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
621 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels.com

Does someone ever made an hotel booking with Hotel.com ? I wonder because they ask for full payment as soon as you reserve. The prices are very low. Help please...

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels.com

Hotels.com is one of, if not the largest hotel booking sites in the world. It is owned by the same company that owns Expedia (world's largest online travel agent). Hotwire and even THIS website tripadvisor.com. It's common practice to ask for prepayment on a discounted rate.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
621 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels.com

Bump!

I got advises from some friends and they said it is correct to go with hotels.com

In case someone have something else to say.

england
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels.com

I find that that hotels.com never reply to emails. They make cancellation on the net inaccessible. WILL NEVER USE AGAIN.

4. Re: Hotels.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 08:22