We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brick rose houses; West Wittering Sussex

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Brick rose houses; West Wittering Sussex

Hello to all, has anyone recently stayed in this house? It looks lovely but as it is a private rental and the owners would like full cash payment upfront, I would like be sure it's all above board.

Many thanks

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Brick rose houses; West Wittering Sussex

Hello,

We first stayed there in summer 2010 and had such a lovely time that we returned last year and are going again this summer. The house is beautifully furnished, with everything you could possible need, and also very stylish. There is a garden which is a sun trap, great for breakfast and barbeques. The owners are genuinely nice people and a pleasure to rent from.

London, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Brick rose houses; West Wittering Sussex

Hi there,

Hopefully you had a good trip but just wondering if you stayed at Brick Rose House in West Wittering?

I have been looking at their website and wondered what you thought? There doesn't seem to be much info or feedback online.

Cheers

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brick rose houses; West Wittering Sussex

Hello

Thank you we had a fabulous time in England. We didn't stay at brick rose cottage though; so I'm unable to help with this particular place.

Cheers

4. Re: Brick rose houses; West Wittering Sussex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2013, 10:15