We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurants in London

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Restaurants in London

Hi Everyone,

I am traveling to London on Monday with my wife for a romantic vacation. I am looking for some restaurants that would be great. Im sure there are tons but if anyone could give me suggestions on great restaurants (some romantic) i would appreciate it. Need to make some last minute reservations. Any help would be appreciated! Im fine with around a $200 USD total meal for a great restaurant, but im fine with some less expensive ones also (dont want to spend that money every night! But any help would be great.

Thanks!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Restaurants in London

London is absolutely huge - so you need to tell people what part of the city you are looking at/staying in. People could be here all day listing good places which may not be of any use to you because they are nowhere near where you will be. The same applies to the type of restaurant - what kind of food/cuisine do you like or not like?

Also - giving your budget in Sterling would help.

Edited: 06 April 2012, 10:53
2. Re: Best Restaurants in London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 00:15