We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegetarian/vegan evening meal and weather ...

Level Contributor
368 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Vegetarian/vegan evening meal and weather ...

Hi there,

I am looking for somewhere nice (and not too expensive), nr Rhodes Hotel for evening meal on arrival. (Chinese or Italian are usually good). We'll be tired from flight and check-in.

Here they usually do three-day weather forecasts. I suppose the weather end of May is very changeable. I have been lucky twice in May and once in June ... but will take a brolly and lightweight waterproof jacket for sure.

Any suggestions much appreciated. Plans are looking good and looking forward v. much.

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,303 Reviews
from US$127.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
478 Reviews
from US$105.60*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,099 Reviews
from US$134.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
468 Reviews
from US$335.20*
Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,805 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegetarian/vegan evening meal and weather ...

< I suppose the weather end of May is very changeable >

The weather for the whole year is very changeable. Expect everything and anything and don't be surprised if something else happens

I presume you mean this Rhodes Hotel in the Paddington area of London - if so check out the restaurant reviews for the Notting Hill area

2. Re: Vegetarian/vegan evening meal and weather ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 15:42