We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook contact email

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
225 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook contact email

Hi, I have this email address for Fly Thomas Cook and they always respond and answer questions or sort out any problems I have had like when we got charged to choose seats when we had allready paid for the bundle.

Hope this helps anyone trying to contact TC.

TCHDPreTravelAdmin@thomascook.com

Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,231 reviews
from US$124.80*
Best Seller
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
436 reviews
from US$103.80*
Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,066 reviews
from US$147.20*
Best Seller
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
624 reviews
from US$99.60*
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
225 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook contact email

You might have to add THOMAS COOK to the front of the email address. THOMAS COOK(tchdpretraveladmin@thomascook.com)

2. Re: Thomas Cook contact email

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 May 2013, 20:05
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
225 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook contact email

http://www.thomascook.com/customer-services

I Found this page for THOMAS COOK it has their email address and LIVE CHAT VIA TYPING YOUR QUESTION TO THEM available.

If you manage to get live chat with a representative, after the typed LIVE conversation copy the transcript and paste onto an email and send it to yourself. This way if they have agreed to refund anything you have it in writing, if you understand what I mean.

I do not know why but the email address above in the previous post does not come up as an email, yet it is supposed to be their helpline email address.

Hope this helps you

Carol

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
59,874 posts
452 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas Cook contact email

Robert, welcome tot he forums!

It's not a good diea to post your email address in a public forum such as this one. Also, this is a forum which discusses travel to and within the UK. You should follow forum etiquette and start a new thread, preferably in the Air Travel Forum if you want help with flight compensation.

Perhaps it woudl be best if you asked TA to delete your post here, which has woken up a thread that is almost a year old!

Birkenhead, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas Cook contact email

hi im going to tej but heard there is construction going on i would like to know if this is true and what date the work will be finnished roughly thankyou

west midlands
Level Contributor
60 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomas Cook contact email

thanks - I am going to try this as I have been trying to contact them by e-mail and they dont seem to advertise any e-mail address at all, which I quite frustrating when you've booked on line, if you have queries you then have to rack up an 0844 or 0845 phone bill! I HAVE BOOKED HOLs WITH THOMSON BEFORE AND THEY HAVE A CONTACT LINk n their site which I have used and its very good hey respond within three days.

S far I have had a brick wall from TC! will let you know if am successful!

Ringwood, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomas Cook contact email

Could somebody give me an up to date email to get a response from Thomas Cook, my 20 year old daughter has had no end of problems re a name change for a forthcoming flight and to cut a long story short has ended up paying a huge amount for what began as a relatively cheap flight to Barbados!

I would also appreciate if anyone can give me an email address for Condor, which are part of Thomas Cook and are largely wrapped up in this fiasco!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
225 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomas Cook contact email

Hi, These are the only emails I have for Thomas Cook so I would just send the email to them all lol and hope for the best, hope you get sorted.

Carol

http://www.thomascook.com/customer-services

reservatio​ns@flythoma​scook.com (reservations@flythomascook.com)

TCHDPreTravelAdmin@thomascook.com

Katie.Thornton@thomascook.com

dob@thomascook.com

flythomasc​ook (yourseat@flythomascook.com)

Ringwood, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomas Cook contact email

Many thanks Carol,

That is what I shall do and hope for a response

plymouth
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomas Cook contact email

We have a 7 month old baby. Can we take our bugaboo pram in the hold. The frame fold down but the pram itself only fold party flat.

Also is the 10kg luggage in the hold ?

Kind regards

Sonya