We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport angel

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Airport angel

I have just registered for airport lounge access and anyone tell me what's included is alcohol, snacks, Internet included or is it an additional charge.

Thanks

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,352 Reviews
from US$133.30*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,124 Reviews
from US$142.20*
US$158.00
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
510 Reviews
from US$120.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
477 Reviews
from US$355.00*
St Albans, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Airport angel

Pretty well all lounges give cumfy chairs, wifi, booze, snacks, soft drinks, coffee, biscuits but they are very variable. Some do more. Best 2 I have found are No 1 Lounges at Gatwick where I had a waiter service breakfast and Hong Kong where I had a shower after a long hot day in Taipei and they have a running buffet. You can find the Airport Angel lounges bottom left at

https:/… but Airport Angel, which I get with a NatWest credit card I pay for, is not as comprehensive as Priority Pass with no lounges listed in Oz and only 7 in USA. However to buy Priority Pass costs around £65 a year plus £15 per person admission to lounges. When its "free" its different and you can pop in for half hour but for £15 maybe not.

Edited: 14 March 2013, 21:44
Mentioned in this post
The London Pass
The London Pass
379 Reviews
London, UK
Bristol, England...
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Airport angel

Yes all are included and free at Bristol airport that I'm sure of .Wether its different at other airports ?

norfolk england
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Airport angel

Hi can you tell me what you get at stanstead with Barclays airport angel card thanks

York, United Kingdom
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Airport angel

It all depends on the lounge and is not something Airport Angel controls.

www.airportangel.co.uk and use the drop down arrows to look up the lounges you want and also gives you an idea of what is available in each lounge.

London
Level Contributor
4 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Airport angel

You would get better information from the company it self.

The lounges are very selective , if you look decrepit don't bother,If your .

Also contact the airport lounge direct. Information is constantly updated

Some lounges only allow specific airline passengers that are flying with them despite Angels bumph.

You can get all that you listed also is determined b time of day.

gatwick north terminal is decent and has lots of stuff like work stations, cinema , kids private box room so they can shout as much as they like behind sound proof walls.

Heathrow terminal five will only allow BA passengers.

But beware of restrictions in other airports.

WALES
Level Contributor
8 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Airport angel

Can anybody tell me it there is a Airport Angel lounge in Luton. Got this card with Barclays bank. But it seems every airport I use does not have an Angel Lounge. Not sure if this is worth the extra fee. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Luton
Luton
Bedfordshire, UK
LITTLEHAMPTON WEST...
Level Contributor
34 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Airport angel

Hi does anyone know if there is an airport Angel lounge in tenerife sourh aorport

London
Level Contributor
4 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Airport angel

Look, it's a no brainer. Email the lounge in question and ask!

Beware though, charges apply for certain stuff and access limited to your number of passes with £15.00 charged for additional guests over your allowance.

And check which airport lounges accepts Angel. Heathrow T5 doesn't :-(

19. Re: Airport angel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 21:06
20. Re: Airport angel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 21:06