We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adeo Travels

Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Adeo Travels

Hello everyone. We are planning a trip through Scotland using Adeo Travels. Anyone use them or know about them either good or bad?

Please post

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Scotland
Scotland
United Kingdom
Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,434 Reviews
from US$123.60*
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,165 Reviews
from US$126.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of...
558 Reviews
from US$111.50*
Atlanta
Level Contributor
10 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adeo Travels

We are also looking at that group-- did you find out anything?

Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adeo Travels

Unfortunately no. We decided to go ahead with Adeo anyway hoping it will all work out.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
10 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adeo Travels

We need to make our decision within a week and I am just a bit concerned since I cannot find any reviews. We wish you a positive and amazing trip! If you hear anything, please let me know!

Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adeo Travels

Thank you. Good luck to you as well. I will post my experience.

Jakarta, Indonesia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Adeo Travels

Adeo Travel managed the itinerary, preparation and bookings for a 2 week driving tour of the UK which I did in late June 2013.

I was absolutely delighted with every aspect of their service and they managed to exceeded my expectations in every regard. From enquiry management and tailoring an itinerary to my requirements & budget, they were great.

Adeo's accommodation choices, car hire arrangements & suggestions of what to see & do were spot on & we had a very enjoyable time.

I have no concerns in recommending them as a travel provider based on my experience; I hope others are equally satisfied.

South Bend...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Adeo Travels

I used Adeo Travel for a summer trip throughout the UK and would also recommend them. Communication was great, everything I requested and paid for I received, and most of the accommodations they set up were exactly what I was looking for. I had a few hitches with things like hotels having to search for my name because it was in their computer incorrectly, but that seemed to be the fault of booking intermediaries like Hotelbeds, not Adeo itself. And Adeo was there by phone to fix any problem I had promptly. I went with Adeo without having seen any reviews and it worked out, so I can now add my positive review to the list.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
6 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Adeo Travels

I, too, used Adeo Travel for a self-drive trip through England last week. I was also concerned about the lack of reviews of trip advisor. No worries! They were exactly as I hoped. They arranged the rental car and all the accomodations and I was very pleased. There was only one hotel which I didn't like and it was a Marriott! That was actually my fault as they had another place picked out but I hesitated too long before making the final arrangements so it was all booked up and then I had to go to the Marriott. Every other place was great and the price was reasonable. The travel info they sent ahead of time was very informative and their recommendations for sight seeing were spot-on. I'll use them again!

Mentioned in this post
England
England
United Kingdom
Australind
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Adeo Travels

We have just returned from 3 weeks in the uk and would have no hesitation in recommending Adoe travel. I had heard nothing of the company before I booked. Everything went very smoothly the accommodations were great, the instructions a on getting to each were very precise. Didn't need to contact them once. As we had never travelled to the uk before we now have had a taste and can't wait to return and will us Adeo travel next time. Thanks so much Darryl

La Plata, Maryland
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Adeo Travels

A little late with a reply but any one else who is reading this please know that my husband and I booked a two week drive through the United Kingdom with Adeo Travel. I will tell you that they did an impecable job!! The b&b's they reserved for us were absolutely lovely. Darryl, our travel agent, worked with us on our route and we had a great time!! He also managed to get us Military Tatoo tickets in Edinburgh. The show was amazing. England and Scotland are absolutely beautiful!! Two weeks didn't seem enough time and there are still so many things we didn't get to see. We will definitely plan a return trip!!! I highly recommend using Adeo Travel.

Mentioned in this post
Edinburgh
Edinburgh
Scotland, UK
England
England
United Kingdom
Scotland
Scotland
United Kingdom
10. Re: Adeo Travels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 November 2013, 16:35