We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggested Itinery London - Paris - Rome

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
517 posts
208 reviews
Save Topic
Suggested Itinery London - Paris - Rome

Hi Guys,

I am hoping for some suggestions for an up coming trip (April 2014).

I am travelling with my mother for a 40th birthday treat! Both of us are fit & healthy.

We are planning on starting in London, & have 3 weeks all up. I have a friend in Wawrick where we can stay for a while too....

We would love to do the sites of England, France & Italy.....With a stop over in Fromelle if possible too...

Have seen some really cheap flights from Melbourne to London - flying Bruni airways & am thinking of booking ($1390 return)

My problem is, Im not really sure where to start, never planning such a trip before....

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,248 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggested Itinery London - Paris - Rome

Should that be a true airfare with Royal Brunei Melbourne to London, book it asap.

Trains London to Paris www.eurostar.com earlier you book when train schedule is online, better value train fare.

Trains within France, ie: Paris to Dijon, Lyon or Aix En Provence www.voyages-sncf.com and to Nice

www.parismetro.com

Flights Nice to Rome www.easyjet.com

Trains within Italy, ie: Rome to Florence and Venice www.trenitalia.com Click on the UK flag for train times and fares www.italotreno.it

Flights Venice to London www.easyjet.com

www.visitlondon.com www.timeout.com/london www.londonforfree.net www.theatremonkey.com

London transport www.tfl.gov.uk

www.parisinfo.com www.timeout.com/paris www.franceguide.com www.france.com

www.rome.info www.timeout.com/rome

www.discovertuscany.com

www.venice-tourism.com www.timeout.com/venice

www.italia.it/en/home.html

Accommodation www.venere.com also in Italy www.bed-and-breakfast-in-italy.com

Edited: 03 August 2013, 04:55
Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
517 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggested Itinery London - Paris - Rome

WOW! Thanks for that, heaps to go through there!!!

Yep, true airfare including luggage...thought it sounded cheap!

Thanks alot for your help

3. Re: Suggested Itinery London - Paris - Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 05:17