We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone ever used Eventim?

2 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone ever used Eventim?

Sorry I'm not sure where to post this!

I'm looking at using Eventim to purchase concert tickets.

Has anyone got experience using the website? Are they safe and reliable?

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,518 Reviews
from US$123.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
717 Reviews
from US$111.00*
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,202 Reviews
from US$125.70*
London, United...
Level Contributor
10,679 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone ever used Eventim?

Yes, I was trying to get tickets for a concert earlier this year and the venue site sent me to Eventim. I got good tickets which arrived romptly and had no problems at all. I

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone ever used Eventim?

Great stuff.

Thank you.

Fareham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone ever used Eventim?

Seven weeks before the Barry Manilow Concert in Southampton I purchased two tickets for my wife and her sister ( visiting from Australia), to see his show. I paid top price for the tickets and reserved what I thought were the best possible seats available. When My wife's sister arrived we went away on holiday together with a plan for them to complete her sisters visit to the UK with a trip to see their favorite superstar.

The Tickets had arrived when we returned from holiday and that night they rushed of to see the show, only to discover that the seats I had purchased had been sold to someone else, and they had been reallocated seats at the back. To say they were disappointed would be an understatement.

To try and get this rectified I contacted Eventin explaining what had happened and asking for a partial refund in recompense, this was point blank refused. They went on to tell me that the conditions of purchase on their website allowed them to do what they did, and as I had purchased the tickets I had agreed to their contract terms, further because of this I had no recourse to law.

I am very unhappy with the way in which Eventim treated my wife and her sister, I do not think they are a trustworthy organisation, I further feel that the staff's attitude reflects the whole ethos of the company, which seems to be "take the money". I certainly will never use them again.

Mentioned in this post
Barry
Barry
Vale of Glamorgan, UK
Southampton
Southampton
Hampshire, UK
W B
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone ever used Eventim?

I used Eventim to purchase tickets for an Andre Rieu concert. Like all of these ticket agencies their customer service is abysmal. Once they've got your money they don't give a damn.

When I was purchasing I pressed for "best available". What I actually got was worst available. They gave me the tickets that they were least likely to sell. Once I checked the seating plan I realised that my tickets were the furthest ones round the side of the auditorium. I contacted the customer service dept and all I got was the standard "terms and conditions, etc etc". I consider that they sold me those tickets under false pretences, so be warned.................... Always choose your seats, and never trust to the " best available" lie.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone ever used Eventim?

I bought tickets £93 for two £37 tickets .. Because there is a timer there is pressure to complete quickly and I accidentally booked the tickets not beside each other but on different rows. I contacted the customer service immediately but they were uncooperative unhelpful and arrogant .

All these ticket companies are a rip off but I thought there might at least be some consideration or good will -

No chance -

I will go elsewhere in future and it's ruined a gift !!

Poznan, Poland
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone ever used Eventim?

Hi, I bought tickets and it was first and last time I did it with this company. Never again. The concert has been cancelled and I didn't get any refund.

Please, use another company. These guys are real bastards...

7. Re: Has anyone ever used Eventim?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 February 2016, 10:35
8. Re: Has anyone ever used Eventim?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 February 2016, 10:35
Bolton, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone ever used Eventim?

ordered 2 tickets back in nov 15 for wwe wrestle mania ,for april 16, its now march still no tickets, just phoned up to ask where the tickets were, was told they got posted by standard 1st class delivery back in December, why are £140.00 worth of tickets not sent recorded delivery, its poor service, these tickets were bought as a Xmas gift , so now i have to go to the box office on the day of event to claim the tickets, with all sorts of ID etc, payment card proof of address, im not even going! i believe these tickets were never even posted and its just a way for these jokers to save money, will never by using them again!!!! im fuming!!! steer clear!!!!

10. Re: Has anyone ever used Eventim?

Removed on: 19 October 2016, 11:05