We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three weeks in London , Paris and ...?

Hk
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Topic
Three weeks in London , Paris and ...?

Hi all

I plan to go to Europe from

24/12 to 10/1/2014. Planning to go to London for a week and then Paris for another week. Any recommendation for the place that I can go to for the last week of the trip?

Thought about Rome, Venice, Barcelona..

Any ideas ?

Tonbridge, United...
Level Contributor
832 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Three weeks in London , Paris and ...?

I think you need guidebooks to study. What do you like to do? What to you want to see?

Then consult the websites of places that sound interesting and find out if they are open. Many places operate short opening hours or have sights that are closed for the season in early January.

London closes down completely on Christmas Day.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Three weeks in London , Paris and ...?

I would go to Paris or ???? first week, London is shut 25th and much wont be open 26th either.

Look at flying into Paris, Eurostar to London, London to ?????, fly ?????? to home

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
716 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Three weeks in London , Paris and ...?

How about Brussels? - it's on the Eurostar route. Visit Bruges (Brugge), Ghent (Gent), etc, by train while in Belgium as well.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,928 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Three weeks in London , Paris and ...?

I agree with the others. Why do you want o visit these places? If you don't know, go to Bruges.

5. Re: Three weeks in London , Paris and ...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 05:19