We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire that offers a comprehensive Insurance policy

Valletta, Malta
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire that offers a comprehensive Insurance policy

I've just made a reservation with Green Motion car hire in Gatwick, for a decent rate of around STG23 per day, however this came clean from any good insurance cover and when I made a request for additional car insurance the total sum more than doubled.

Since I'm still in a position to cancel this booking and rebook elsewhere, would appreciate some guidelines from Forum users.

I'm looking for an insurance that covers Excess, theft, collision damage, body parts, etc. without it costing me two arms and a leg.

Valletta, Malta
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Car hire that offers a comprehensive Insurance policy

Thank you all... I've managed to find a fantastic rate from a car hire company in London Gatwick which went on sale this week, so this drastically cut the overall cost. Happy with the deal!

12. Re: Car hire that offers a comprehensive Insurance policy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 06:20