We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recent top ten of restaurants in UK

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Recent top ten of restaurants in UK

Yes Michelin stars are great, and I have been lucky to go to one in my time, but surely the top ten list of UK restaurants could have provided more variety instead of ten fine dining experiences with food precariously balanced on top of itself no doubt also described in ridiculous glowing terms designed to hype up what is after all a plate of food. By the way my Michelin star restaurant would not even make it into my top ten, some of us out there like food to look like food, without the exorbitant fancy price tag. Britain is about decent plates of food to quote John Torode of Masterchef, and I thought this list was boring and predictable. Sorry just had to get this off my chest.

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,233 reviews
from US$125.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
439 reviews
from US$104.60*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,069 reviews
from US$148.40*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
627 reviews
from US$100.30*
London, United...
Level Contributor
10,042 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recent top ten of restaurants in UK

Where was this list published ? There are umpteen lists of this type and all are entirely subjective.

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recent top ten of restaurants in UK

This was the recently published Tripadvisor list sent to me by email - it wasn't helpful or interesting

3. Re: Recent top ten of restaurants in UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2014, 04:17