We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isle of Man ferries in march

Level Contributor
26 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Isle of Man ferries in march

Hi there I was planning to travel to Douglas in march via ferry from Belfast but noticed that the time tables change, it doesn't seem possible. Just wondering does anyone know the best way to do this? We have limited time but I want to travel via ferry as my parents don't fly.

Thanks in advance Brett!

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
13,921 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isle of Man ferries in march

"Just wondering does anyone know the best way to do this? We have limited time but I want to travel via ferry as my parents don't fly."

I think you have already answered your own question.

If your "parents don't fly" then you'll have to get the ferry!

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Isle of Man ferries in march

The ferry from Belfast is seasonal - it doesn't start until Easter and finishes at the end of September.

It will take two ferries and possibly a long bus and/or train transfer between ports to do the trip

3. Re: Isle of Man ferries in march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 05:16