We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights

I live in the UK and would like to see the Northern Lights. I am old getting into the Arctic Circle via Sweden,Norway/Finland or Iceland would provide a better chance than from somewhere in northern UK. If so has anyone done this trip and what would be the most economical way to do this. Info on flights, somewhere to stay and any local transportation requirements would be most welcome with some indications of approx. costs. Thanks in advance!

Peter

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,232 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights

Peter,

This forum is for travellers TO the UK. You will need to repost in the appropriate forums. Maybe click on the link below to the Europe forums and select a couple of the countries that you think will be the most suitable - tripadvisor.com/ListForums-g4-i11-Europe.html

If you are travelling on your own then the solo forum might also be productive - tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12357-Solo_Tra…

2. Re: Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2015, 05:18