We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lighthouse Holiday!!!!!!

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Lighthouse Holiday!!!!!!

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a lighthouse you can stay in I have found some but all of them have cottages next to the lighthouse that you stay in. I was really hoping to find the round kind of lighthouse that you actually stay in the tower bit if that makes sense (like in the stories you see the red and white stripy lighthouses). Just to be extra difficult I was kind of hoping to find a working one. I literally can't find one on Google if anyone can recommend one I would be so grateful. The only ones I can find like this are in Finland.

Thanks

Ciara

London, United...
Level Contributor
9,462 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lighthouse Holiday!!!!!!

I visited this some years back when it was still working- fantastic spot.

www.theoldlighthouse.co.uk/lighthouse.htm

I assume you have looked at the Trinity House website?

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for West Sussex, East Sussex
Level Contributor
5,386 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lighthouse Holiday!!!!!!

Here's 5 from Google !

countryfile.com/countryside/top-5-lighthouse…

Mike

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
2,729 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lighthouse Holiday!!!!!!

This is on my wish list for one day soon! www.belletout.co.uk/

4. Re: Lighthouse Holiday!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 06:15