We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap ways for student to fly from Miami to London?

Miami, Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Cheap ways for student to fly from Miami to London?

I'm currently a college student and I want to do a round trip from Miami to London next month but I'm finding that prices won't drop from $1,400 round trip.

I am looking for advices and ways to find cheaper flights. I don't care how terrible or long it may take to get there I just want to get there in the cheapest way possible. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,384 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap ways for student to fly from Miami to London?

Try a different departure airport????

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
40,048 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap ways for student to fly from Miami to London?

Try TAP to Brussels via Lisbon and then take a bus or Eurostar to London. Or Arkefly to Amsterdam. Both under $1000 plus the cost of overland transport.

You can also try Miami to Dublin then budget flight from there (Ryanair, Aer Lingus) Check Kayak.com

Edited: 05 May 2014, 23:07
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
29,110 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap ways for student to fly from Miami to London?

Don''t know which airports you are looking at but arrival in UK look at Glasgow -Edinburgh (both with cheap EasyJet flight to London) - Bristol airport + train - and not sure if american airlines land there but other London airports are Luton - Stanstead - Gatwick.

You have left it late to book with the best prices being 3mts or so before hand. June is peak tourist season in Europe and prices are mid range 4 weeks before.

You could also ask on the Air Forum. Look to the right of this page for Beyond Destination forums and click on See All.

4. Re: Cheap ways for student to fly from Miami to London?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 07:16