We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information for travelling to London from Paris

3 posts
Save Topic
Information for travelling to London from Paris

Hi, I am Pakistani. I am planning for a trip to Europe and I am thinking to travel London from Paris by train so Do I need visa for London as well or I can go London without visa by train?

London, United...
Level Contributor
9,342 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Information for travelling to London from Paris

You will need a visa. UK immigration control is carried out at Gare Du Nord, Paris, prior to boarding the Eurostar train .

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Information for travelling to London from Paris

So can I get permit for going London from Paris? Or Do I need to apply for vvisa from Pakistan

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,763 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Information for travelling to London from Paris

What does the British Embassy say? They are the authority.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
32,282 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Information for travelling to London from Paris

If you were living in Paris then you could apply from France. If not then you have to apply in Islamabad

5. Re: Information for travelling to London from Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 05:16