We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog friendly hotel and beach

Coventry
Level Contributor
33 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Dog friendly hotel and beach

Hello all

I'm looking for a hotel to go for one or two nights at the beginning of August with my hubby, 6 month old baby and our chocolate labrador. We are looking for a hotel or b&b, walking distance from the beach and pubs for lunch/dinner. No budget in mind so that won't restrict us. We are from Coventry so looking at something not too far - 3 hour journey max. South west coast will be too far.

Thanks in advance for help

Caroline

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,264 reviews
from US$126.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
461 reviews
from US$105.20*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,087 reviews
from US$149.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
465 reviews
from US$300.60*
england
Level Contributor
5,918 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog friendly hotel and beach

www.dogfriendlybritain.co.uk/directory.asp…

Coventry
Level Contributor
33 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog friendly hotel and beach

Thank you. I've looked at this and it doesn't bring up that many hotels. I would like some recommendations of nice beaches etc ideally rather than just picking one out myself as I have no idea where to start!

Corringham, United...
Level Contributor
5,567 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog friendly hotel and beach

Be aware that many councils in UK do not allow dogs on beaches between May and September.

You will need to check with the particular authority where you plan to stay

4. Re: Dog friendly hotel and beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 05:16