We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Center parcs! Any way to get it cheaper?!

Coventry
Level Contributor
26 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Center parcs! Any way to get it cheaper?!

A friend of a friend (yes, one of those!) said that they phoned center parcs on a Wednesday and got 40% off a weekend holiday for that approaching weekend. I phoned center parcs to see if they do last minute discounts and the lady at the end of the phone said she had never heard of such a thing and their promotions were already such good value for money that there was no need! (that told me!). However she did make a very slight reference to the marketing department occasionally allowing additional offers but wouldn't comment further! Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this or am I completely wasting my time holding out for a last minute deal!!

Reading/London UK
Level Contributor
955 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Center parcs! Any way to get it cheaper?!

have a look at the forums on the moneysavingexpert site, I know there is a thread about CP discounts but don't know what's running currently.

uk
Level Contributor
384 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Center parcs! Any way to get it cheaper?!

Hi If you happen to work for the NHS there are usually discounts of between 10 and 25% on some breaks on nhsdiscounts.co.uk. They do say you may be asked for proof of employment on arrival. There may be similar discount schemes run for other large employers?

The other place to check out is vouchercodes.co.uk

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,729 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Center parcs! Any way to get it cheaper?!

There is currently a discount code floating around the interwebs somewhere for people who book before some date in March. If I find it I will post it. I have in the past managed to get discount on a last minute booking with center parcs through their online booking site, but that was a few years ago, so I don't know if they do that know - You could check that out easily enough by going to their website.

However if you leave it until last minute then you won't have much chance of getting the best villas. Center Parcs usually maintains a high occupancy rate so you don't tend to see them discounting big time. If you do find a decent discount please let us know.

4. Re: Center parcs! Any way to get it cheaper?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 03:15