We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to fly in/stay ??

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Where to fly in/stay ??

Hi all,

I am visiting London for the first time in January and I have no idea what airport to choose/best area for hotel etc?

I am going to a Chelsea match at Stamford Bridge and was just wondering where is the best (and most cost efficient) area to stay near enough to the stadium and close enough to the city centre for shopping and nights out?

Would love to hear from somebody that knows London well and could advise me on where to stay and some tips on where to go for nights out would be great too :)

Thanks,

Zoe :)

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to fly in/stay ??

Hi Zoe,

You'd be best to re post this question under the London forum as that will be where you are staying and hopefully you'll get lot of responses to your post then :0))

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to fly in/stay ??

Earls Court

Sheffield
Level Contributor
4,679 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to fly in/stay ??

As Barber says; repost in the London Forum. The best airport is the one which gets you the best deal. Heathrow is that bit closer as is London City but they all ring London.

I assume that you have got tickets to Chelsea.

4. Re: Where to fly in/stay ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2013, 10:16