We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

European Rotation Opportunity

Seattle, Washington
5 posts
Save Topic
European Rotation Opportunity

I am currently applying for a global rotation opportunity within the company I work for. For the application I have to select a top three list among the available locations. It has always been a dream for my fiancé and I to travel abroad and this is really a great opportunity to do it and get paid. I will be there for 3-4 months and we plan to take every weekend and holidays to explore various parts of Europe. We are both un-experienced when it comes to traveling over-seas and are really looking for some recommendations so we can narrow our list down to three.

Here are the locations:

Brussels, Belgium

Warsaw, Poland

Berlin, Germany

Rome, Italy

Amsterdamn, Netherlands

Madrid, Spain

Hounslow, England

London, England

Any suggestions, advice, tips, etc… would be great.

Thanks!

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,332 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: European Rotation Opportunity

Do you speak any languages?

I'd happily spend 3 months in any of those places except Hounslow

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: European Rotation Opportunity

Nearly what DiCanio though to be fair, whilst Hounslow isn't that great, as a travel hub it would be pretty good seeing as it's right next to the UKs largest airport. "London" could mean many things, do you know the actual location in London? And also is your accom paid for? Because London can be a very expensive place to stay. And many would count Hounslow as London, and there's no reason you couldn't commute in and be based in London somewhere nicer.

I would rule out Warsaw because its a bit out on a limb in terms of travel to other European locations,

Finally, what time of year would you be going? That could make a difference.

3. Re: European Rotation Opportunity

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2014, 11:44