We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Full Size MPV rental from Enterprise

Oliver, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Full Size MPV rental from Enterprise

Four of us (all +50 years old) are going to rent a full sized MPV with automatic trans. in Ashford and then drive it around southern England for 16 days. We are going to drop it off at Heathrow. We are considering renting from Enterprise in Ashford. May I ask for any positive or negative experiences with Enterprise.

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,359 Reviews
from US$130.80*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,129 Reviews
from US$139.50*
US$155.00
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
517 Reviews
from US$118.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
477 Reviews
from US$348.40*
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Full Size MPV rental from Enterprise

My car insurance company recently arranged a courtesy car for me through Enterprise whilst mine was undergoing repairs following a collision. They picked me up at the agreed time from the garage to take me back to their depot, swapped the allocated vehicle for a smaller one at my request, and ferried me back to the garage to collect my own car when the repair was completed. No problem at all with them, although I can appreciate that satisfying an insurance company's client might be seen as incentive for them to do well. FWIW, only one of the four vehicles mentioned above had manual transmission.

Bucks, UK
Level Contributor
4,565 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Full Size MPV rental from Enterprise

I don't think you need a full-size mpv for 4 people. Save yourself some money and get a mid-size mpv such as a renault scenic or vw touran - you will still have plenty of luggage and leg-room and it will be cheaper to hire and run and be easier to park. Alternatively, consider a large estate (Ford Mondeo size) where an auto box may be easier to get hold of.

Oliver, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Full Size MPV rental from Enterprise

Thank you very much!

Oliver, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Full Size MPV rental from Enterprise

Hello,

Thank you for answering my inquiry. I would like to rent a mini MPV from Enterprise at Ashford but none are available. I will, however, email Enterprise and ask them if they can bring in a mini MPV.

5. Re: Full Size MPV rental from Enterprise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 06:15