We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Seaford, Australia
Level Contributor
67 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
weather

Planning trip to UK august / sept 2015 for 6wks. Am I best to see london 2arly august then go to france n spain? Suggestions?

Hampshire, England.
Level Contributor
3,730 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k607…

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

On average though in any given year it could be different.

However, it is more likely to be insufferably hot in france/spain in August so thats probably a better reason to choose London then.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
32,527 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

< However, it is more likely to be insufferably hot in france/spain in August so thats probably a better reason to choose London then. >

Even though it might be insufferably hot - or insufferably cold, insufferably wet, insufferably windy, or quite nice - or a combination of some or all of the above

The good news is - it won't snow (probably)

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

It could indeed be any of those, but you ahve to decide one way or another, so all you can do is go with the odds.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,138 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

In terms of weather I suspect there is no definite best answer. I would let flights, flight times, accommodation prices and so on decide.

6. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 06:16