We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marco Pierre White's Restaurant?

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,990 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Marco Pierre White's Restaurant?

Can anyone tell me is this far from The Royal Marriott and "approx" price of a taxi?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marco Pierre White's Restaurant?

The Cadbury House Steak House is at Congresbury, about 12 miles South of the city centre. No doubt a taxi fare will be £10 - £20 each way. There are so many good restaurants in Bristol you may want to rethink about going there unless you are a big MPW fan?

Mentioned in this post
Bristol
Bristol
England, UK
Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,990 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marco Pierre White's Restaurant?

Thanks for that .I don't think we'll bother as I've just read the reviews and they're not great. I have asked on the forum and got some great city centre restaurant suggestions which we will try ,but we would like one for our anniversary which is a Sunday and although a lot of them are open it's just for lunch. We wanted to eat in the evening and would have liked somewhere just that bit special. Any suggestions appreciated.

Somerset,England
Level Contributor
991 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marco Pierre White's Restaurant?

Theres a Brasserie Blanc in the new shopping area between Cabot Circus and Broadmead - highly recommended - open to 9pm Sunday

Mentioned in this post
Brasserie Blanc
Brasserie Blanc
1,441 Reviews
Bristol, UK
Cabot Circus
Cabot Circus
479 Reviews
Bristol, UK
Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,990 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marco Pierre White's Restaurant?

Hi there floydman ,Yes I had looked at that and then I was concerned it was just a chain and not "Special" enough for our anniversary. But I looked at another site and it does get good reviews . I'll settle for that then .Thank you.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marco Pierre White's Restaurant?

I would suggest places near Whiteladies and Clifton if you would like to go somewhere more special! Very picturesque that way too!

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,990 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marco Pierre White's Restaurant?

Hi Anika, Are there any you would suggest and I could have a look at their websites?

7. Re: Marco Pierre White's Restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 02:40