We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chocolate Festival

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
30,293 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Chocolate Festival

I can't find any reviews on the net but it sounds fantastic. Has anyone been or heard from friends who have been please.

Not sure whether I would get the £5 ticket and just l@@k or the £15 for the full tasting with the risk of being all chocolated out.

festivalchocolate.co.uk/festivals/bristol/

Edited: 26 January 2014, 21:59
Norwich, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Chocolate Festival

I visited the London Chocolate Festival on Saturday 12th April 2014. Firstly, it was a badly organised event, visitors were kept waiting until "they" were ready to open! I was so disappointed and expected so much more. Very few exhibitors, all of them were just selling their products, stall holders were not freely offering samples many were hiding them away and you had to ask. I was expecting exhibitors showing equipment you could buy. Tried the tasting session, could have been organised better. There we're suppose to be zones! What a load of BS. Location of the Business Design Centre was very good and Paul A Youngs truffle making workshop was fab even though that was an extra £5 I learnt a lot from that but that was the only two good things!! I am so relieved I did not purchase the VIP ticket! That would have been painful. The event was not worth the money but I will not be put off going to something like this again.

2. Re: Chocolate Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Bristol