We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Toilets in Bristol

Which Bristol hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Worthing, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Public Toilets in Bristol

Perhaps I'm being overly cautious here, but can anyone tell me which is the best map for showing me where the public toilets are in Bristol?

shoestring-UK
Level Contributor
826 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Toilets in Bristol

Like every other city in the UK ours has been closing and selling off public toilets as fast as they can... along with the libraries and swimming baths etc. They call it austerity measures rather than government cut backs... but the net result is the same. Supermarkets and fast food places are catching on to the increased traffic and before long no doubt we will be like London and the major tourist cities across Europe and have pay to go toilets everywhere. You don't need a map.. there is one in the city centre and another in the bear pit... all closed after dark and the drop off some Amsterdam style urinals on the city center late at night.

bristol UK
Level Contributor
116 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Toilets in Bristol

Much to my surprise there is a list on the councils web site

bristol.gov.uk/page/…public-toilets

or search Public Toilets Bristol

3. Re: Public Toilets in Bristol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 06:15