We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rates at Cambridge Garden House Moat House?

Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Rates at Cambridge Garden House Moat House?

I am interested in booking a room with a double bed for myself and my wife 3 nights in March. However, I find their rate structure on line the most baffling that I have ever seen. I can understand the difference in rates for standard vs. executive room; for no cancellation vs. day of arrival cancellation; and for no meals vs. breakfast alone vs. breakfast plus dinner. But even within each particular set of choices there are several different rates. Can anyone explain? Is it best to book so far in advance or might I expect some specials to come up? Is it best to book directly with the hotel or with one of the booking agencies such as Hotel.com?

Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rates at Cambridge Garden House Moat House?

It is a bit early to book for a room in March. The type of room/offer you go for now determines the cancellation policy. For cheaper rooms you are charged at the time of booking and no cancallation is possible. The regular prices gives you flexibility to cancel before arrival without penalty up to 14.00 hours on the day. As far as I remember Garden House Moat House is not bookable through an agent.

Regarding the different types of rooms and other details, your best bet is to contact the hotel directly.

It's a lovely hotel with a wonderful view to the River Cam and excellent afternoon tea! You can not get a better location than this.

Get answers to your questions about Cambridge