We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Cambridge centre

Norfolk
4 posts
Save Topic
Hotel in Cambridge centre

Can somebody help me please? We are looking for a hotel within walking distance of Cambridge center, not too cheap but also not too expensive. I would appreciate any replies.

Cambridge, UK
Level Contributor
154 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Cambridge centre

I have always put friends in the Arundel House Hotel on Chesterton Lane and everyone has liked it...

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186225-d2100…

Facing the river and a 6 or 7 minute walk into the centre of the city. Nice spot.. My last friends who stayed there found it much cheaper on a last minute site, rather than going with the rack rate at the hotel, so shop around wherever you choose..

hth...

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Cambridge centre

I agree about The Arundel .lovely views and close to the City Centre also worth a look is The Regent Hotel on Regent Street

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Cambridge centre

The Crown Plaza is good and had some amazing deals on.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,651 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Cambridge centre

On the historic front, University Arms on St Andrews Street facing onto Parkers Pieces and Hotel Du Vin, Trumpington Street. There's also one near there which we pass every time in route to the Grand Arcade car park, but the name has gone out of my head. I'm really sorry, I should know it by heart now.

5. Re: Hotel in Cambridge centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 January 2013, 13:05
6. Re: Hotel in Cambridge centre

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 January 2013, 13:05
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel in Cambridge centre

So all the other Hotels in Cambridge are rubbish Newtontj

What utter tosh...Sounds like some insider trading on these last 2 posts

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,651 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel in Cambridge centre

Hi,

The Cambridge city hotel is the new name for the old Crowne Plaza hotel. Just noticed it the other day.

9. Re: Hotel in Cambridge centre

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 05:16