We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a house with private pool, is it possible?

Isle of Wight
Level Contributor
52 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Renting a house with private pool, is it possible?

I've been looking on the net to rent a house/villa with private pool for next summer. Not having much luck so far. Are there any specific companies that do this for Guernsey?

Thanks

Guernsey
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting a house with private pool, is it possible?

Hello,

The Guernsey Tourism board would be your best bet, as they have all accomadation details on their website www.visitguernsey.com

Looking at Self Catering Apartments which would be the closest thing to a villa over here, not many have a private pool but are shared with 3 to 4 (or more with some self catering apartments).

The following does have private pools:

L'Etable Cottage for 2 people which is about a 5 minute drive from the airport, and 10-15 minutes to the main town of St Peter Port, their is a bus service near to les Nicolles, in the forest where this cottage is. www.visitguernsey.com/wheretostay/Hotel.aspx…

Looking into this further there is another apartment on the same site so looking at it this may not be a private pool after all.

I think you would be hard to find a self catering cottage with a private swimming pool.

Take a look at visitguernsey.com/wheretostay/results.aspx… for a full list or call Visit Guernsey for more information (information on website)

Isle of Wight
Level Contributor
52 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting a house with private pool, is it possible?

Thankyou so much for all of that. I'll have a look.

Guernsey
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Renting a house with private pool, is it possible?

No problem, if you would like any further help or information please post back and i'll do my best to help.

4. Re: Renting a house with private pool, is it possible?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Guernsey
Recent Conversations