We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

april weather

deal kent
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
april weather

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in jersey in april.

thanks.

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: april weather

Pretty much the same as Kent. Can be fab, can be dreadful. Possibly a degree warmer but generally the same as the south of England. :)

deal kent
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: april weather

Thanks a lot for your quick reply, do you by any chance know the cost of a taxi from the airport to St Helier. Thanks.

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: april weather

You'll be lucky to get change of £10 and if your flight arrives at the same time as several others, there can be quite a long wait for a taxi.

The Number 15 bus, however, runs every 20 minutes from the airport to St Helier - only £1.50

deal kent
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: april weather

Many thanks for your quick reply, the information is very helpful. We booked our holiday to Jersey yesterday but have had to change the date till September, but are looking forward to it.Thanks again,

Regards Sylvia.

Ontario
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: april weather

With a tip, we paid 15 pounds for a taxi from the airport to the Panama Apartments on Green Street. This was a couple of weeks ago.

lancs
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: april weather

Nothing to do with the weather in jersey but would you recommend the panama apartments? Thanks

Ontario
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: april weather

I wrote a comment elsewhere on this forum about the Panama Apartments, so you might look for that. The location was good for the town and the bus station. (We didn't have a car). The apartment itself, #19, was a small, one bedroom with an en suite bathroom - toilet, sink and shower. The main room was kitchen (full stove and oven, microwave,small fridge with no freezer), dining room (table and two chairs) and living room (love seat which was a sofa bed if needed, another chair and TV). For the two of us it was big enough, but I wouldn't want more than 2 people in there. There is a little grocery store just down the street, but we shopped mainly at M & S or chequers. There was NOTHING extra in the kitchen - like salt and pepper, dishwashing liquid, pot holders etc. All linen was provided. We could never have brought that with us from Ontario! One negative aspect of #19 was that there was mould growing on the wall of the bedroom. We had no bad effects from it, but I wouldn't want to live there. There is no telephone in the apartment, but there is a pay phone at the front door. All in all, we enjoyed staying there!

lancs
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: april weather

Thanks for the reply, I have gone ahead and booked the Panama apartments, it was the most reasonably priced in St Helier for July. Will remember to take some pepper and tea bags!

Ontario
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: april weather

If you email me at lavendercat_408 at hotmail.com I'll send you some of the pictures we took of the Panama Apartment.

10. Re: april weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Jersey
Recent Conversations