We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

L'emeraude hotel st saviour

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
324 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
L'emeraude hotel st saviour

Hi. We stayed in L'emeraude hotel about 4 years ago. We enjoyed our stay very much. I cannot seem to find any short breaks to this hotel now. Does it still exist? if not can anybody recommend a similar hotel ie reasonable quality not in St Helier.

Jersey, Channel...
Destination Expert
for Jersey, St Helier
Level Contributor
1,116 posts
746 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: L'emeraude hotel st saviour

Sadly, I understand the L'Emeraude has closed down. It always looked very pleasant and was in a quiet position not far from Longueville Manor. Similar hotels outside St. Helier would be the Beachcombers in Grouville, Beau Rivage in St. Brelade, Chateau La Chaire (more up market but some good deals to be had) in Rozel, Hotel Cristina or the Somerville (St. Aubin's), Pontac House Hotel St. Clements or The Shakespeare, also in St. Clement on the coast road.

There is lots of choice really. Just go onto Tripadvisor - Jersey - Hotels and you will see what the popular options are and at what cost.

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
324 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: L'emeraude hotel st saviour

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it was a very pleasant

hotel, such a shame. I shall not waste anymore time looking for the hotel and do as you suggest.

3. Re: L'emeraude hotel st saviour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Jersey
Recent Conversations