We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer self catering short break

Leicester
Level Contributor
208 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Summer self catering short break

Can anyone direct me to / recommend good quality self catering accommodation which allow short breaks (3/4 nights) during peak season? We want to come in July but most places I've found so far only take week bookings during the summer.

Also considering the royal yacht which looks great but fancy having our own fridge, more space etc not so much to cater for ourselves foodwise but to enjoy drinks in the evening, etc.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Jersey
Destination Expert
for Jersey
Level Contributor
2,127 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer self catering short break

Hello!

Liberty Apartments and Merlin House apartments both offer short stays as they are primarily aimed at business. They are both high quality and central, but neither has it's own parking.

For a more 'holiday' experience Morvan Hotels offer short stays at their apartments attached to either the Uplands or Samares Coast Hotels.

Hope this helps!

:)

Leicester
Level Contributor
208 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer self catering short break

Great, I'll check those out - thanks :-)

3. Re: Summer self catering short break

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2013, 09:41
Get answers to your questions about Jersey
Recent Conversations