We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portuguese restaurant

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Portuguese restaurant

A few years ago, Gordon Ramsay (well, I think it was!) did a tv programme featuring a Portuguese? Restaurant in jersey. He said it was a real gem of a place. Can anyone throw any light?

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Portuguese restaurant

sorry no help from me but i remember the programme very well and have often tried to find out the name and where abouts of the restaurant, the people were fanatical about the simple but very tasty Portuguese food, great tradtional recipes that just made the mouth water, you must be just like myself and enjoy very tasty food. If you do find out be sure to post on here.

Jersey
Destination Expert
for Jersey
Level Contributor
2,077 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portuguese restaurant

I don't know which restaurant was referred to in the show, but the description in the second post could apply to any number of the numerous portugese restaurants in Jersey!

Manos & Tropical Bistro both come highly recommended :)

Jersey
Level Contributor
151 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Portuguese restaurant

I think it was the Funchal Paradise in Colomberie but like bectoria says

most of the Portuguese restaurants we have tried produce mouthwatering food.

4. Re: Portuguese restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 01:42
Get answers to your questions about Jersey
Recent Conversations