We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self catering

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Topic
Self catering

Hi! Can anyone recommend any centrally located, good self catering properties they have been to for a family of 5? All advice appreciated.

Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Guernsey
Level Contributor
5,166 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self catering

i can't recommend any, but I can point you to a list:

kanaaleilanden-accommodatie.startpagina.nl/

Jersey''s self-catering is in the middle column at the bottom

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Self catering

Hello,

Have you looked at La Place cottages in La Haule. They have 2,3 and 4 bedroom cottages I haven''t stayed there yet but they look stunning.

wigan
Level Contributor
75 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Self catering

Hi!

We are in Jersey at the moment and self catering. We always use Freedom Holidays and I can horoughly recommend them. Each and every one of the properties we have hired through them over the past few years have all been excellent.

There is another company called Marcoles but I cannot coment on them as we always use Freedom,

www.freedomholidays.com

Hope this helps

Annie

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Self catering

Any particular properties you would recommend?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Self catering

Hi

Have you looked at Samares Manor Cottages and Apartments for something a bit different ?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Self catering

Ok will have a look thanks. Have you stayed there? Good?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Self catering

Hi,

No, but I was considering it last time I visited as the prices look quite reasonable. I decided in the end to go to Merton Hotel (they do self catering apartments too)

WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Self catering

I can recommend La Rocco Apartments which overlook St Ouens Bay but are situated in the Parish of St Brelade. Absolutely First Class. These are not centrally situated but there is a bus stop at the end of the drive. In addition, if you choose to hire a car, there is plenty of parking space outside the apartments.

Sue, the owner is very helpful and if you do consider these apartments, you can give her a ring and she will gladly assist with any queries that you may have. 01534 743378

9. Re: Self catering

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Jersey
Recent Conversations