We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast?

Bolton, Lancs
Level Contributor
143 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast?

Morning,

Flying in from manchester at 9am for the long weekend. With the kids being up early I guess they will be hungry by then.

When we have arrived in the past its been later on so we really haven't worried about food straight away.

Any recommendations of a place to get some breakfast ?

We pick up a hire car so not tied to buses.

Andy

Jersey
Level Contributor
259 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast?

The Watersplash on St Ouen Beach is a good bet. Easy parking and only about 10 minutes from the airport.Saturday's open from 09:00. Last orders for breakfast 12:00.

http://www.watersplashjersey.com/

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
474 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast?

Yup, the 'Splash is a good bet. They have full breakfasts, a Veggie option, filled rolls, waffles, pancakes, etc. Or you could go further up the bay to Big Vern's, or down to El Tico or Le Braye.

If none of those grab you, you could head in St. Brelade's bay to the Crab Shack, Wayside Cafe and one or two others.

Personally I'd have a Surfer's Breakfast at the Watersplash and I'd be good 'til about Dinnertime :)

Bolton, Lancs
Level Contributor
143 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast?

Thanks for the replies guys ...splash looks ideal.

Andy

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
13,196 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast?

I'd go for one of the St Brelade's Bay cafes for wonderful views and good food.

Jersey
Level Contributor
151 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast?

If its quality your after Bonne Nuit cafe is the place

Local butchers bacon & sausages,free range eggs, bread & mushrooms think the only thing not local are the baked beans,

Great view as well !

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast?

Splash or Big Verns for me - then let the kids run on the beach :)

Jersey
Destination Expert
for Jersey
Level Contributor
2,077 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast?

Straight to St Ouens from the airport, and Splash, El Tico, Le Braye or Big Verns all offer breakfast. :)

My favourite is El Tico.

8. Re: Breakfast?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Jersey
Recent Conversations