We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&b pot luck

Exeter, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
B&b pot luck

Any advice please on non-booked b&b's.Would like to fly in and take pot-luck on finding a b&b for myself and my partner not necessarily in St Helier.Looking for a 3-4night break last week in June.Any reccomendations please?

Jersey
Destination Expert
for Jersey
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&b pot luck

You could certainly chance it, but just so you're aware June is very very busy with last minute bookings still flooding in. Jersey Tourism have what they call the 'bedbank' which is a list of available rooms in all levels of accommodation, quite often at discounted rates last minute - this might be a helpful tool if you want to wing it.

Bex

colchester
Level Contributor
3 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&b pot luck

I would be very wary of chancing it as we have just come back from 7days and even though we booked well in advance we could not get everything we wanted and ended up in a substandard hotel that has plans to be turned into self catering apartments and it showed, Nobody caried about the future trade of this hotel.. You can probably find something but be prepared to move each night .

3. Re: B&b pot luck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Jersey