We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

August Bank Holiday

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
August Bank Holiday

Could you tell me if shops, attractions etc close for the bank holiday at the end of August?

Jersey
Destination Expert
for Jersey
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: August Bank Holiday

Hi Ruskygirl

Our shops are a bit hit and miss on Bank Holidays! Some of the larger ones will be closed both Sunday and Monday; some will open both, and some will open one but not the other. Impossible to know in advance really.

Attractions however will almost certainly all be open. If you want to shop I'd recommend doing that on Saturday when you can be assured they're open, and saving visits and attractions until Sunday and Monday.

Bex

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: August Bank Holiday

Hi Bex, thanks for your reply. Hopefully the weather will be nice and will be able to enjoy the sun rather than shop! It was really De Grouchy I was hoping would be open on the Monday.

Jersey
Destination Expert
for Jersey
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: August Bank Holiday

May be worth giving them a call on 01534 818 818 and ask what their plans are for August bank hol :)

4. Re: August Bank Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 20:15
Get answers to your questions about Jersey
Recent Conversations